16 februari 2011

Wiihoo!!!!!

Jag är så himla glad!
Jag kom med i Creative Scrappers nya CT!!!!!
Det ska bli så himla roligt att få skapa och inspirera med deras helt fantastiska skisser!
.
I´m so happy!
I got to be a part of Creative Scrappers new CT!!!!
It´s gonna be so much fun to create and inspire with there fantastic sketches!
.
Grattis till de andra tjejerna också!
Det ska bli så himla roligt att jobba med er!
.
Congrats to the rest of the ladies too!
It´s gonna be so great to work with you!
.
Sarah Webb - Canada
Jody Rogers - Canada
Vicky Alberto - Canada
Caroline Parent - Canada
Amelie Jutras - Canada
Nicole Nowosad - Canada Mette Kallander - Sweden
Mija Comstad - Sweden Jenny Linden - Sweden
Ana Castro - Brazil
Renata Watanabe - Brazil
Yukiko Ochi - Japan
Yuko Tanaka - Japan
Kim Jeffress - Australia

11 kommentarer:

Christiane sa...

yeahhh, mette!! looking forward to *work* with you!! ;)
huge congrats!!

Végarine sa...

Hello!
I'm french and I don't speak english or swedish... Sorry!
I like very much your blog. Your layouts are very beautiful!

Végarine
http://fvillani.free.fr/Scrap/index.html#

Caroline Elliam sa...

congrats on making the team! I can't wait to start, your work is such amazing! :)

Ana Castro sa...

Hi Mette! Congratulations on making Creative Scrappers DT! I'm very happy and I love your work!Can't wait to work with you! Hugs

Unknown sa...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Kim sa...

YEAH!!! I so love your style, lots of inspiration here on your blog!!

Anonym sa...

Woohoo - huge congrats girlie!!

Anonym sa...

Grattis! De har valt helt rätt. Bättre scrappingdrottning än du finns inte! Kramar

Eivor / Ejja sa...

Jätte stort Grattis till dig!! Du är så duktig. Spännande att se vad du hittar på *ler*.

KRAM!

Jody sa...

Yeah! Congrats! Looking forward to working with you - love your style...so vintage and grunge!

Piglet sa...

Сongrats on making the CS team! I´m so looking forward to work with you!!!